Saturday, February 7, 2009

Hanging with the boys

So last night my friend flew in, and I'm planning on telling him today still. We went out with some of my other straight guy friends in NYC last night. We had cheap food and beer, bought some bad shots, talked so some girls who were definitely not 21 from long island, played credit card roulette, and talked about who ate pussy. While some of these things may not apply to my new life, I am pretty aware that coming out will change my relationship with these guys. I'm not saying they're homophobic or anything, but it will be one less thing we have in common.

I guess I'm just putting this out there cause it is something I will miss a little. I am glad I was able to have one last night of it. This next week coming up is going to be when I tell most of them I think.

So let's all take a shot to my new life. Man do I have a hangover right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment