Friday, September 4, 2009

Oversharing Friday

I knew I couldn't stop oversharing for long. This one I'm pretty proud of.

Actually that just totally reminded me of another thing I was going to share. This morning at the Starbucks near my house, I was ordering my coffee, and I realized with a little bit of a shock that the cute Asian barista guy was totally flirting with me. I go there pretty often, and I had kinda gotten a flirty vibe with me in the past, but this time he was totally overt about it-- like he had remembered my drink order from last time, and teased me about ordering a banana... Well, anyway, I mean, he's a cute barista in Chelsea, and I'm sure he gets hit on a billion times a day, and he probably just flirts with everyone, but I had forgotten how flattering it is. I guess that's one of the things that I miss from being single, the ego stroking you get from a total stranger showing interest in you. I am getting plenty of ego stroking from Chris though, so it all evens out. Anyway, the point of this story I guess is that this cute barista was flirting with me. Not gonna do anything, but it is still nice. Heh.

2 comments:

  1. lol. Quite an accomplishment. And yeah, on a somewhat related note, I sometimes miss when someone's flirting with me... like when I bought ~400 worth of new cookware, and the sales woman at the Calphalon store started telling me about her weekend, and how she'd just moved here and had no friends...

    *That's* why I got such a good discount! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. high five! That does take a lot of work.

    ReplyDelete