Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Weekend fun

So in a short interlude from my dating puzzlements... I'm going to Fire Island this weekend! A good friend of mine booked rooms at a B&B in the Pines (the gay section of Fire Island) and we know people staying in houses and bungalows there that are having parties and it should be SUPER fun.

I've never gone before but the descriptions I've gotten make it sound like something in between a 24x7 outdoor gay beach party and an organized orgy. In either case, I am super excited to go. I don't leave til Friday but I've already started packing swimwear and condoms lol. I don't even know what the weather is going to be like, but I don't think it will actually matter that much.

So excited!

3 comments:

  1. that's all you really need is condoms and swim wear :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just going to say... maybe also bring a towel, but thats the essential gear.
    LOL.

    Have a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go and bonk yourself silly! It's prob. what it's all about, you lucky thing.

    ReplyDelete