Saturday, July 17, 2010

Baths!

I'm in San Fran for a week, for a wedding and then cause my brother just had another kid. So after a day of running around the park with my other nephew, my back was killing me. I decided to get a massage. I tried out this place called "Kabuki Springs" in Japantown, mostly because I was intrigued by their communal baths. I had done these in Japan, actually, but this was a little different.

Now, certain days are single-sex, and entirely clothing optional. It's not seedy like a gay bathhouse (although I would estimate that 90% or more of the people there are gay) (and... I totally have been to a seedy gay bathhouse before- story for another time), as there are attendants and a strict no-sex policy. But I do have to say that I did really kind of dig the voyeuristic aspect of the whole thing. For the most part, the guys there were actually really hot.

Oh the massage was nice too :/

1 comment: