- For my Grandmother, who recently passed away, I am thankful for the sacrifices and hardship she took on in life, so that her children and grandchildren could have a better one.
- I'm grateful for the rest of my family, who have for the most part, been incredibly supportive.
- I'm thankful for my friends.
- I'm thankful to be in a relationship with someone as patient and compassionate as my boyfriend.
- I'm thankful to have a job, even though I complain about it more than I should.
- I'm thankful for the unbelievable smells of homecooked food coming up from the kitchen. I gotta go get some of that!
Thursday, November 26, 2009
On a day like this it's good to think about the many things in my life I have to be thankful for.