Sunday, October 25, 2009

Aunts still in town

but I haven't told them yet. What happened to me? I used to be a pro at coming out, six months ago; I guess I got rusty.

We've had a great weekend, and I was all planning to do it by now, but I just never got the nerve up. It really is going to change a lot of things.

They're out of town for the evening. I guess I'll do it tomorrow.




In other news; I'm hating work in a way I haven't ever felt before. I really just want to get through this year and then quit. It's gotten to the point that I am stressed out about work constantly, even on weekends. Just thinking about my work is making me tense. It's really never been this bad.




Haven't seen Chris in a week, cause the aunts have been in town. I'm gonna see him tonight. It's gonna be great, although I hope I don't spend the whole time just whining about my job and stuff

2 comments:

  1. Hating work is never a good thing. :( What do you do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should feel rushed about coming out to your aunts. The time will present itself.

    ReplyDelete