Sunday, August 9, 2009

Posting for Post's Sake

1) This post is mostly so the embarassing sex positions post won't be up top..

2) Things with Chris are going really good. He had a party at his new place yesterday and I invited some of my friends too, although the embarassing part is I started getting Asian flush, which I normally never get, but when I do get it is all over my body and really kinda gross. Still his friends and my friends got along which is always fun.

3) We're throwing around the idea of a trip of some kind... I think it would be fun to just go back to Fire Island with him, or maybe we might just do something more casual like a day trip to a beach... I kind of hate overplanning stuff, but it's kind of inevitable at this stage huh.

4) So since I totally overshare on this blog and I kind of cling to the thin veil of security through obscurity, I was totally jostled today when I was browsing pictures on Letopho's blog and found that we have a mutual friend. It's a small world after all... Despite the fact that I have my picture and use real names on my blog, I feel like I can be super frank about a lot of stuff (sex, relationships, neuroses) that I wouldn't tell anyone I know in real life just cause it's all strangers on the internet. Still, I guess since the bubble of bloggers I read are mainly of similar background to me both ethnically and geographically, it's not that surprising after all. I'm still a little spooked though. I may start taking down some pictures ^^.

6 comments:

  1. BUSTED! They probably already found this! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that's so disturbing. it's time for me to start writing about flowers and rainbows instead of nasty nasty sex.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL!? "Asian FLUSH!?" I prefer "Asian Glow" or even better, Asian Radiance!

    Here you go MR.HCI:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_flush_reaction

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ "Asian Flush..."

    Two different people have tried to out-drink me, watching for some sort of cue, or behavior change... the last time this happened I heard about it for the next day -- a friend had a massive hangover, and I had a mild headache that went away by lunch. I could tell she was getting progressively sloshed b/c she was turning bright red. I let her know, she dismissed it... I reminded her of this the next day, and got punched in the arm. Ah, friendship. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. liked your blog. Interesting stories, nice pictures..

    I'm new to blogging, so check mine out. Maybe you can mention it or add it to yours.

    http://bilikeme2.blogspot.com/

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete